[11.) BLOG POST: 3D-Printable Chess Set] : Ideation

Next exciting project is to design and model a chess set for 3d printing!

But not just a regular normal everyday expected chess set, I've put a lot of thought and planning into how I might design something really unique.


First idea was to explore 3d modelling various body organs that could be modelled and then 3d printed in order to create a very body focused chess set.


And that gave me the idea to expand outwards to explore various digital plugs - USB of various sorts, HDMI and others - easier to model, also interesting to print.


But even after all of this exploratory research, I think I've come up with another idea....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG POST: REVERSE ENGINEERED OBJECT: HD Renders and Exploded View]

Surface Design Study: Research Design